Linden Light Grey 12x24 Porcelain Tile.
Made in Brazil.
Sold by Box (20.36 Square Feet/Box).
Price is per square foot.
Price is $81.44 per Box.
Linden Light Grey 12"x24"
- Size: 12x24
- Pieces/Box: 10 Pieces.
- Square Footage/Box: 20.36 Sq.Feet.
- Weight/Box: 79.48 Lbs.
- The classification of porcelain tiles in use groups is based on the resistance to waste and also on the resistance to scratches.
- Thus, the main characteristic for defining a product is the trafficability, i.e., the frequency and quantity of people which will pass through the place.
- G1:Exclusive use in walls.
- G2:Residential bathrooms and bedrooms.
- G3:Residential annexes without communication with the external area.
- G4:All the residential annexes.
- G5:Residential annexes and commercial environments of average traffic.
- G6:Residential annexes and commercial environments.
Resistance to Slippage
- Factory developed classes that offer different levels of resistance to slippage: GRIP, GRIP PLUS and ABS.
- The characteristics were defined in compliance with the coefficient of friction standards. The products are proper to the use described in these standards.
- GRIP Use in indoor wet areas Coefficient of wet friction ≥ 0.40.
- GRIP PLUS Use in residential sidewalks, indoor stairs and porches Coefficient of wet friction ≥ 0.40.
- ABS Use in swimming pools decks, outdoor stairs and ramps with maximum of 10% slope Coefficient of wet friction ≥ 0.40.
- V1: UNIFORM APPEARANCE :Minimum difference between the pieces.
- V2: WEAK VARIATION :Perceptible differences in texture and in the similar color pattern.
- V3: MODERATED VARIATION :Large tone differences of the same colors from a piece to another.
- V4: RANDOM : Random and different colors from one ceramic plate to another.
- RECTIFIED SIDES :minimum grout of 1mm.
- DIGITAL PRINT.
- NATURAL EFFECT: Different reliefs between the pieces reproducing natural effects with higher fidelity.
- FLAT EDGE :Minimum 1mm grout.
Resistance to superficial abrasion:
- 1: Light: Residential bathrooms and dorms without door to the external area.
- 2: Average: All the residential annexes, except kitchen, stairs and entries.
- 3: Average/Intense: All the residential annexes, including terrace.
- 4: Intense: Residential annexes of elevated traffic, public places with moderated traffic and internal areas of commercial use.
- 5: Superintense: Public and commercia